1. Create a side part at the temple sectioning the hair as shown in step 1. This will keep it contained while you move on to step 2.
2. Start a French braid at the opposite temple and work your way around the head as shown.
3. Once you arrive at the back of your shoulder, transition the French braid into a regular braid that will fall in front of your shoulder.
4. Next, take down the clipped section and create a basic fishtail braid. Secure it with a small clear elastic band.
5. Take the fishtail and wrap it around to the back of your head. Tuck it into the French braid and pull the tail through (see photo 5).
6. The end of the fishtail braid that is exposed should be incorporated into the French braid by pinning it into place.
7. Soften and texturize this look by gently tugging on small sections of the braids.
8. For a more romantic look you can also remove a few hairs towards the hairline, finish with a fine mist of flexible hairspray.