Cancellation Policies

Antonino Salon & Spa Cancellation Policies


Antonino Salon & Spa understands that your satisfaction with our services are of the utmost importance. We stand behind the quality of our work and if for some reason, you feel unsatisfied with the service you received from us, for any reason, we would appreciate the opportunity to resolve the issue.

Concerns should be reported within two days to the salon manager and we will work to resolve the issue within 14 days of the service. We will gladly exchange any product purchased within 14 days or we will add a credit to your salon account. We will not give monetary refunds for any products purchased.

Payment Methods & Gratuities

Antonino Salon and Spa accepts cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.

Gratuities cannot be added to credit card transactions, but we do have an ATM inside the salon for a minimal service fee. Most of our service providers use Venmo as an additional tipping method and cash is always accepted.

Sanitation Fee:

Due to COVID-19, Antonino Salon and Spa charges an additional $3 to all visits to cover the costs of extra sanitation and cleaning protocols.

Appointments & Cancellations:

We value your appointment with us and look forward to your visit. To keep our schedules reliable and reasonable for our staff and other clients, we require a 24-hour advanced notice of cancellation, or if you need to reschedule. For Special Events such as Bridal Parties-see the section below. Cancellations by clients in less than 24 hours notice of the appointment time, as well as no-show’s will be charged a fee according to the following schedule:

-Cancellations with less than 24 hours will be charged 50% of the scheduled service cost

-No-Show’s will be charged 100% of the service cost.

Special Events (such as Bridal Parties):

Reservations for special event parties of four or more guests (such as weddings) require a money deposit, Antonino Salon and Spa requires a 30% deposit due at the time of booking. The remaining 70% is due 30 days prior to the event. If your event is less than 30 days, a 100% booking pre-payment will be required up front.

Cancellation for Special Events will be charged according to the following schedule:

Cancellations will be subject of up to a 100% non-refundable deposit.

Antonino Salon and Spa reserves the right to charge a no-show fee as well as the right to request clients provide a credit card to reserve any future appointments if a cancellation or no-show event happens.