We are pleased to introduce you to another guest at Antonino Salon and Spa. Susan Thomas has been serving the community for many years by offering a warm environment for women dealing with hair loss. Her special boutique in Pleasant Ridge feels more like a living room than a “wig store”.
Below are the top reasons why we always recommend visiting “Susan’s Special Needs” whenever people are faced with a hair-loss issue.
1. Susan is an Oncology Nurse Clinician and Breast Cancer Survivor and has experienced a Mastectomy and Hair Loss due to Treatment
2. Susan is a published author: Managing Breast Cancer – A Guide to Living Well Through Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
3. Hair Loss due to Medical Treatment
4. Hair Loss due to Alopecia or other reason
5. Private Fitting Rooms in Beautiful and Comforting Environment
6. Meet Privately with Stylist to Discuss Your Special Needs
7. Our Unique Custom Tailoring for a Perfect Fitting Wig
8. Wonderful Selection of Hats, Turbans and Scarves
9. Medicare Accreditation 2009 – 2015 by American Board for Certification
Mission: Susan’s Special Needs provides education and compassion in a secure environment ensuring client privacy while gaining knowledge of their new needs. It is our mission to help women to find solutions
To make an appointment with Susan, call (800) 497-7005